In this video we look at tips to get you quickly working from home using Microsoft Teams even if you do not have a team set up. We look at video, conference and 121 calls; co-authoring documents without a team; and how to best protect your work-life balance with do not disturb settings.
DOWNLOAD our slides to aid context, help with training or just find some useful tips all in one place.
Watch the accompanying full basic training tutorials here or directly on YouTube below:
Related videos to this one:
- Meetings and Video Conference Calls
- Collaboration and Document Sharing
If you liked this you can check out our most popular videos:
- How To Use Wiki
- How To Use Microsoft Planner For Meetings
- Microsoft Teams Best Practice Basics And Beyond
...or see our videos on Teams via the following playlists:
- All Teams Videos
- Microsoft Teams Tutorials 2020
- Microsoft OneNote & Wiki
- Microsoft Planner
- Microsoft Power Automate / Flow
To get the most out of Teams you will need an office 365 subscription. Click the link below to get started on this:
Save £20 off Office 365 when purchased with any Surface/PC using the link above.